Fire Extinguisher Course
On this Fire Extinguisher Course you will learn how to identify the different types of fire extinguishers that might be installed within your workplace and what situations they might be used in. With various types of fire extinguishers and with specific applications it is vital to have a full understanding of how fire extinguishers work and proper use when it comes to dealing with fires and hazards. At the end of the Fire Extinguisher Course final module you will be presented with an assessment to complete. All Fire Extinguisher Course are certificated and comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
The Fire Extinguisher Course is:
- Course content approved by RoSPA
- High Quality Interactive courses with Audio
- Ensures compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, the Fire Safety (Scotland) Regulations 2006 and the Fire Safety Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2010.
- Simple to use on smartphone, mobile, laptop or desktop
- Fully Online with instant access and no time limits
- Approximate completion time is 25 minutes
Note: Requires Adobe Flash Player
If you don’t have Adobe Flash Player you can download using this LINK
MODULE 1 – Types of appliances/fire extinguishers
- Introduction to Fire Extinguisher Use
- Types of Fire Extinguishers
MODULE 2 – Action to take when re-engaging a fire
- Introduction to Pre-Engagement Actions
MODULE 3 – How to apply the use of a fire extinguisher
- Using a Water Fire Extinguisher
- Using a Foam Extinguisher
- Using a CO2 Extinguisher
- Using a Dry Powder Extinguisher
- Using a Wet Chemical Extinguisher
- Using a Fire Blanket
The online Fire Extinguisher Course assessment is taken on completion of the Fire Extinguisher Course training material. You will be asked a selection of multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 70%. The answers are marked automatically so that you’ll instantly know whether you passed. If you don’t pass, don’t worry! You can take the test as many times as you need at no extra cost to you.
Online / distance courses (no attendance) – You have 7 days to be able to cancel online/distance bookings on this fire extinguisher course or any of our other online training courses made through Pennine Training Services.
Our RoSPA approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
Copyright VideoTile Learning Ltd © 2011 – 2018